About Access Ohio
Access Ohio Mental Health Center of Excellence is a for-profit behavioral health organization dedicated to assuring the highest quality of comprehensive and results-based mental health, chemical dependency and wellness services in Columbus since 2006. Access Ohio provides personalized inpatient, residential and outpatient/community-based behavioral health services to adults, adolescents, children and families who are poor and/or living in poverty. Access Ohio is primarily a Medicaid provider that also accepts Medicare and private insurance. Access Ohio welcomes the opportunity to partner with local alcohol, drug and mental health boards to provide services to community members without insurance. Access Ohio forms collaborations with local non-profits in order to help bring needed services to communities as well.
Access Ohio Mental Health Center of Excellence is a high quality comprehensive behavioral healthcare provider delivering culturally-responsive, results-based mental health and addiction services grounded in evidence-based, best and promising practices. We believe services that uphold dignity, demonstrate respect and honor the worth of every human life, facilitate wellness and empower individuals to succeed, recover and contribute to their communities in meaningful ways.
Our Values & Approach
- Quality (Evidence-Based Practices)
- “Results That Matter” (Demonstrated Outcomes)
- Customer Service (Client Satisfaction)
- Cultural Responsiveness
- Community & Stakeholder Collaboration
Our Service Delivery Model
- Physician Lead Multi-Disciplinary Team Approach
- Individualized/Personalized Service Planning
- All individuals will have access to and receive progressive, quality, culturally responsive and personalized treatment, services and interactions throughout the Access Ohio network of care regardless of age, culture, race, ethnicity, religious preference, gender identity, sexual orientation, Veteran, disability and socio-economic status.